How does Group Therapy help?
- It provides a safe, non-judgemental space where group members can encourage and support each other.
- It encourages self-acceptance and self-worth through belonging to a group of people with a common bond.
- Clients can learn from each other.
- Clients are encouraged to stop all self-criticism and develop a more positive attitude.
- Through advice from the group counsellor, and examples set by other group members, clients are provided with the tools they need to deal with cravings.
- It enables clients to be motivated as they gain strength and hope from each other.
- It encourages trust building and learning how to connect with others.
Each group session is £35-00 for 80 minutes and will consist of up to 6 people. Clients are required to pay 4 weeks in advance and commit to a 6 month therapy programme.
One-to-One Therapy is £65-00 per 50 min session.
Sessions are held in St. Albans and Borehamwood and Elstree. Please enquire about availability and location details.